BARCADE PA COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 04.20.2021
- All staff have received additional COVID-19 Safety Training from the National Restaurant Association/ServSafe.
- Tables have been spaced at a minimum of six feet apart so that social distancing standards can be maintained.
- Customers are required to wear masks while entering/exiting, using gaming equipment, or when using the restroom. Disposable masks are available to customers prior to entering if needed.
- Masks must be worn when gaming.
- Games are cleaned and sterilized everyday or anytime at the request of a customer.
- High touch areas and items are sanitized frequently, after each use when possible.
- Customers who have a temperature or are feeling ill will not be permitted in the establishment at any time.
- Masks are worn by all employees at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been made available for guests and staff members.
- Only digital and single use menus will be used.
- To avoid crowds from forming, staff will take customer’s phone number if a table is not immediately available and call them when they should return to be seated.
- Floors have been marked off in relevant areas to assist customers in maintaining social distancing where necessary.
- Pickup continues to be available.
- Measures have been implemented to ensure that employees who are not feeling well stay home from work. These include on-call staffing and a no penalty call out policy.
- Service has been designed to ensure that our customers come into contact with as few staff members as possible during their visit.
- Start and end times of employee shifts are being staggered.
- No more than 8 customers will be allowed at a single table.